The Good News

The title of this section is called "The Good News" because this blog is about the amazing things people do to help others, and isn't that good news? I now have a few helpers of my own to keep this blog going. Hopefully you can use this as a resource when you are looking for ways to help or share your talents.







Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've Been Talking to Your Kids

This is an awesome forum/blog my friend Brad created to help others.  When I first started the blog and was looking for charities to highlight, I could’ve just had lunch with Brad and he would’ve been able to give me 52 with no problem…I just know it!
Anyway, this is a great site for parents or for anyone who works with kids.  I’ve been meaning to highlight it for a while now.
Check it out:

Look at Brad’s bio and you will feel good about his credibility.  He is as kind as he is brilliant.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment